So it seems you have stumbled upon our first blog post. I guess the polite thing to do would be to invite you in. Welcome to Camels and Mascarpone, come on in and make yourself at home. Unless, of course, you are an axe-wielding murderer in which case please leave your axe at the door and don’t forget to collect it on your way out. If you care for some metaphorical tea Sasha has a constant supply brewing, if however, you want actual tea, you will have to get off your back-side and make it yourself (one of the pitfalls of the blogosphere).
Right, are you ready? Here’s everything you need to know about Camels and Mascarpone.
- We have no idea what we are doing
- If you got the reference above we want to be life long friends with you, comment below to start the application process
- If you came here looking for information about humped creatures and soft cheeses you will be disappointed*
- We read
- We write
- We talk nonsense and we laugh…a lot
- Chinese eating is mandatory (the food, not the people)
- TV watching is healthy… it is… it really is
- We can count to ten!
- If you can’t bear puns we advise you to leave now
- If you can’t bear puns and you are still here: leave now
- If you can’t bear puns and you are still here we respect your stubbornness and would like to be life long friends with you, comment below to start the application process
- We have no guilty pleasures – if we love something we own it
- We can in fact, also count to fifteen (Mad, isn’t it?)
- We follow your typical millennial pursuits of blogging, surfing the web, surfing real water, writing also, writing mostly, watching Netflix until it gets worried about our health, knitting and self-deprecation
- Sometimes we fire arrows at (inanimate) things
- The talking nonsense thing is really key, we’re hoping you’ve come to realise this by now. If not, we redirect you to number 7 to hammer the point home
- We are huge nerds
- Very nerd. Much geeks. Wow.
- Is that everything?
- We think that’s everything
- Yep, definitely everything
*If you did come here looking for information about humped creatures and soft cheeses we would be very much interested to know why, and, depending on your answer, would like to be life long friends with you, comment below to start the application process.
So that is our blog in twenty-three points and an asterisk. If it sounds like your sort of thing then be sure to pop by each week as we add new posts but for now we say farewell. Don’t forget to pick up your axe on the way out.
Charlie and Sasha
Despite the above suggestion in point number 4 that this blog is not about camels and mascarpone we reserve the right to post about all humped animals and soft cheeses including but not limited to camels and mascarpone.